Designed, developed and manufactured by HDT Airborne Systems, the T-11 is the next generation non-steerable troop parachute system, replacing the legacy T-10, which has been in use with the U.S. Army for over 50 years. HDT Airborne Systems is the only qualified source to provide the T-11 system internationally.
The T-11 system includes the main canopy and harness.
A newer, safer generation of troop parachute
- Carries a paratrooper with a total exit weight of 400 lbs.
- Reduces jumper injury rate by over 75%.
- A unique canopy sleeve and slider allowing for canopy inflation time of about 6 seconds, minimizing opening shock.
- Provides a slower rate of descent and zero oscillation even after lowering the combat load.
- Adjusts to fit all body sizes from the 5th percentile female through the 97th percentile male.
T-11R Reserve Parachute
The T-11R reserve parachute, which replaces the T-10R, was built to the T-11 system’s weight range, and its innovative aero-conical design surpasses all U.S. Army tests and evaluations and ensures quick and reliable opening for fast and slow deployments with no oscillations.
New Features of the T-11R Include:
- A Center pull handle that allows the jumper to activate using either hand.
- A Lower rate of descent than the T-10R at a higher all-up weight.
- Maintained vertical orientation allowing proper landing attitude.
- Full qualification for use with both MC-6 and T-11 main parachute systems.