Oxygen Console (OXCON)
Used worldwide for more than 25 years, the Parachutists’ Oxygen Console (OXCON) is a lightweight, portable multi-station oxygen system designed to contain and distribute regulated oxygen for pre-breathing on board a transport aircraft as a supplement for the man-mounted PHAOS system. The multi-station manifolds provide quick connects on each side of the housing, and each side has a low-pressure gauge to allow monitoring of the regulated outlet pressure. Console components are contained within a compact, rugged structure that can be easily installed. The 6-Man OXCON is tested and certified for use by the US Naval Air Warfare Center.
Meeting the Challenges for High Altitude Parachutists
- 8-Man, 6-Man, or 2-Man configurations
- The manual on/off valve is rated to 5000 PSI heavy duty service.
- Monitor the constant system pressure of 70 PSIG with the in-line flow indicators.
- Rugged construction, with protective guards around controls, gauges and connections.
- Stainless steel fittings for easy maintenance.
- High pressure gauge indicates the available supply pressure from the pressure reservoirs.