Raider Intruder™ System
Designed to meet the requirements of military users, the Raider Intruder™ System is suited for a novice in need of docile performance or for an experienced pilot who demands performance extremes for mission success. This advanced parachute system, consisting of the Intruder™ 360 main parachute, and the Intruder™ 360 reserve parachute, has been specifically designed for jumpers carrying heavy loads into rough, unfamiliar drop zones at night. These conditions demand a canopy that provides superior glide performance for maximum offset and performance characteristics to minimize the potential for injury on landing. The Intruder™ is also available with smaller Intruder™ main and reserve canopies of 300 ft².
Fly Further, Carry More, Land Softly
- Intended for use during HALO or HAHO missions, the canopy’s specific reflexed characteristic developed by HDT Airborne Systems improves velocity and glide.
- Pressurized stabilizers also increase glide performance. Additionally, these stabilizers improve performance in deep brakes when preparing to land by forcing the canopy to track directly forward with no lateral slip or slide.
- Relatively light toggle pressure and long control stroke makes deep brake maneuvers and recovery smooth and easy.
- The Intruder™ Reserve canopy has been tested with the Raider harness container to TSO C23d standards.
- The system is capable of being configured with HDT Airborne Systems' new MicroFly™ Equipment Delivery System.
Intruder™ 360 Reserve Parachute
The Intruder™ Reserve canopy design remains virtually the same as the Intruder™ Main canopy with two exceptions:
- No static line components.
- Reserve is constructed of 0-3 CFM Nylon Ripstop, which has similar performance to zero porosity nylon when new, which results in no loss of flight performance.
The Raider-2 Harness/Container is the newest innovation in tactical parachute harness systems. It is designed specifically for improved comfort and versatility. The container is sized to fit HDT Airborne Systems Intruder™ 360 and HG-380 Hi-Glide™ Canopies. The Raider-2 has met TSO C23d standards to an All Up Weight of 555 lb (252 kg) when used with the Intruder™ 360 reserve canopy.
The Raider-2 Provides:
- Greater comfort
- Versatile deployment methods with spring loaded pilot chute, hand deploy pilot chute (optional), or static line
- Single pin reserve with clear inspection window
- Attachment points for the HDT Airborne Systems Patent Pending Parachutist Seat