The MicroFly is an autonomous equipment delivery system that emphasizes ease of use, flexibility and low cost while improving military mission capabilities without compromising safety or increasing training requirements. The MicroFly is designed to utilize the same canopy as the HAHO/HALO insertion teams to allow both equipment and jumper to land together. It can also be used in a standalone configuration to supply small weigh-range payload to designated drop zones.
- Flexibility and control for a range of missions.
- Ability to keep the unit intact and in control of its equipment through the entire insertion phase of the operation.
- Compatibility with any ram air canopy, including the HDT Airborne Intruder, MC-5, Hi-Glide, or others based on mission requirements.
- Ability to rig the MicroFly™ to a bundle in 10 minutes with no pyrotechnic devices.
- Autonomous landings into the wind or along a linear feature such as a road by entering a specific landing zone.
- Manual flight of multiple MicroFly™ systems using the remote control unit.
- Comes Standard with HDT Airborne Systems Mission Planner. The HDT Airborne Systems Mission Planner is capable of running simulated missions in virtual operational environments when using terrain-mapping software. The MicroFly is also compatible the
- Current U.S. JPADS Mission Planner (JPAD MP).