The Unicross, the low-cost parachute solution from HDT Airborne Systems, offers a unique design with an easy-to-tie assembly and a robust material, enabling multiple drops. The Unicross System has modular components and is advantageous in its quick adaptability to carry payloads from 500 to 2,200 lbs.
As a complement to the Unicross parachute system, the Atlas PR-A2 Parachute Release is a mechanism that separates the parachute from its cargo upon landing.
- Flexible assembly in individual wing and crown panels to suit any payload requirement between 500 lbs. and 2,200 lbs.
- Easy repairs in the field without sewing.
- No requirement to recover the deployment bag into the aircraft with the release-away static line.
- Savings on assembly, training and maintenance costs.
- Fast repair and repacking of a 2,200 lb. canopy in as little as one hour.
- Ability to re-use panels from recovered parachutes to build new systems.