Military Air Cargo Pallets
Designed and developed originally for the UK MOD, but also in service by other NATO Forces, this pallet system is compatible with all international military cargo handling systems on standard military air cargo planes such as the C17 and C130. Testing was performed in HDT Airborne's dedicated, static-load test facility, which uses standard air cargo flooring and simulates harsh usage conditions.
Military Air Cargo Pallets feature:
- High-grade foam filling to prevent water ingress and provide enhanced strength and rigidity for rugged, long-lasting performance in all weather.
- Aerospace-grade aluminum and fully anodized parts that eliminate the need for any maintenance, even in extreme hot, cold or wet weather conditions.
- Ruggedized pallet shackles rated to sustain 10,000 lbs. of force in any direction.
- Replaceable parts that enable repair in the event of damage to extend service life.
- Pallet links to keep multi-pallet shipments together.
- Compatible configuration that works with all standard international military cargo handling systems.