Air Freight Container Stops
HDT Airborne Systems' air freight container stops are a simple-to-use mechanical device that limits the movement of air cargo containers on aircraft. Standard or lightweight models suit various air cargo carriers’ requirements. Approved by the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and the UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), these are widely used within the industry by commercial and military air cargo carriers including British Airways, KLM, and the UK Ministry of Defence.
Air Freight Container Stop features:
- Simple design and operation with direct mechanical container locking and easy release.
- Compatibility with any aircraft using a bay floor track in accordance with MS 33601A for track stud fittings.
- The ability to flatten below the aircraft floor track so cargo can pass over the rollers easily during loading/unloading.
- Built in security device to prevent unauthorized container stop removal from the aircraft floor.
- Additional container security via the Standard Container Stop's increased height stop face.
- Easy replacement of damaged Standard Cargo Stops with a Replace Location Plate (Stainless Steel or Aluminum).