The Model CC1 cabinet cooler evaporator is designed specifically for cooling sensitive electronic controls that are mounted in High ambient, high dirt or highly corrosive environments.
This versatile, compact evaporator can be connected to a wide variety of condenser sections. It is compatible with many different refrigerants i.e. R-134a, R-22, R-124 and R-407C. The CC1 is found on overhead crane control cabinets in heavy industry or stationary control cabinets in Motor Control Centers.
- Capacity is 12,000 BTU
- Dimensions are 39.6” high x 13.5” wide x 12” deep
- Available in 2 configurations
- Serviceable from either side through hinged covers that are secured by quarter turn fasteners
- Construction is aluminum with baked powder coat finish
- Template is provided to allow precise cut out on the control cabinet
- Available for operation on all standard industrial voltages (AC and DC)
- Evaporator coil is copper tube aluminum fin, 12 fins per inch
- Insulated cabinet
- Stainless steel drain pan