MTH35 Space Heater
The HDT MTH35 is a self-powered, liquid fuel burning, and ducted convective heater. A thermoelectric generator supplies power for combustion and air handling. Built for optimum efficiency and reliability in strategic field operations, the MTH35 is designed to deliver 300 <abbr title="Cubic Feet Per Minute">CFM</abbr> clean, heated air to personnel shelters.
This versatile unit can burn a full range of liquid fuels (DF1, DF2, DFA, JP5, and JP8) for maximum flexibility and control of critical resources.
The nominal size and weight of this unit provide ease of transportation and setup. The unit can be set up by two people to facilitate rapid deployment under even the most extreme conditions. The unit is designed for simplicity of operation and minimal maintenance to augment primary mission capability.
The MTH35 can be readily set up outside the tent using the air ducts provided. An axial fan circulates heated air, and remote controls make it easy to monitor, start, stop and adjust the temperature to ensure a consistent comfort level. Overall, the MTH35 proves to be the most reliable, flexible and efficient convective heater for extreme conditions.
- Set up outside the tent to maximize internal space
- Remote thermostat for temperature control
- High-temperature shutoff protection
- No external power source required
- Starts at -40°F (-40°C)
- Operates down to -60°F (-51.1°C)
- Lightweight, man portable
- Operates to an altitude of 10,000 ft (3048 m)
- Qualified to MIL-STD-810
- Routine maintenance spare parts included