Transportable CBRN Protection
HDT is a world leader in providing shelter solutions for any application. Our rapid-deploying collective protection products provide options for a contamination-free mobile environment and for providing a decontamination response.
Both hard- and soft-wall shelters can be fitted with chemical/biological (CB) resistant collective protection systems. The HDT CB-resistant Collective Protection (ColPro) system is designed with the durability and quick setup of all HDT shelters. The system utilizes positive-pressure filtration to remove toxic chemical and biological agents and airborne particles on the battlefield or in civil incidents. Extensive testing at Edgewood Chemical Biological Center verified that this system exceeds military requirements for protection factors.
The COLPRO System utilizes HDT’s filtration technology, developed over decades in close collaboration with the U.S. military. The proven FFA filtration system is fully functional at only 190 pounds and half the shipping cube of existing CBR filtration units. A High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance (HEPA) filter removes bacteria, fungi and viruses at an average 0.3 microns. All ColPro shelter liners easily retrofit into existing frame/outer cover assemblies, enabling current customers to achieve CBR protection with their existing shelters.
- Interoperability with current fielded systems
- Pass-through port with airlock
- Corrosion-resistant frame and durable, multilayer CB-resistant fabric
- Materials passed live-agent testing
- Small-cube, man-portable, rugged shelter for use in any terrain
Decontamination HDT offers a wide range of shelters from individual to mass decontamination to meet the requirements of any contamination situation. Our advanced, patented folding frame technology enables the fastest response to a critical contamination incident. Modular and scalable shower lane configurations accommodate ambulatory and non-ambulatory patients. Wide, stable conveyer systems can be used for patient movement and triage.
- User-friendly, advanced frame guarantees quick setup and superior strength
- Coated aircraft-grade aluminum frame is lightweight and extremely strong
- Designed with wide lanes for rapid decontamination
- Unique perimeter berm anchors shelter on hard surfaces
- Modular design adapts to changing situations
- Completely integrated liner system includes containment berm, plumbing and lane dividers
- Can be set up and operational in minutes with the user-friendly folding frame