H100-224-30 Gas Particulate Filter Unit
The H100-224-30 is a 100-cfm Gas Particulate Filter Unit (GPFU) designed to protect vehicles and shelters with minimum size, weight and power requirements. The compact design of the H100-224-30 GPFU offers minimal space claim with flexibility in mounting arrangements. The GPFU mounts directly inside the vehicle or shelter. When equipped with the M48A1 CBRN Filter Canister, the GPFU is designed to remove toxic chemical and biological warfare agents and gases (vapor) and aerosol (particulate) forms from the airstream, while providing a positive-pressure, toxic-free collective protection to personnel and equipment. A simple clamping mechanism allows CBRN Filter Canister replacement within 15 minutes by an individual in MOPP IV without the use of tools.
Other Design Features:
- GPFU designed for use with particle separator (Cyclonic Type) >80% efficient coarse sand and dust
- Brushless 28VDC blower motor for long life
- Remote vehicle-/shelter-mounted system control module
- Fan speed control switch OFF/1/2/3
- Meter to display vehicle/shelter over-pressure between internal and external pressures.
- Meter to display pressure drop across CBRN filter canister
- Visual alarm to indicate the vehicle/shelter low overpressure under 2.0” IWC
- Audible alarm to alert the crew or occupants that an alarm condition exists
- Alarm mute switch.
- Tube fittings for 0.25” OD for measuring, outside pressure, CBRN filter canister inlet and outlet differential pressure.
- Circuit breaker: thermal, reset-able
- Visual indicator:POWER (Blue): Power is available to the GPFU. ON (Green): Blower is on speed 1/2/3. POWER CUTOUT (Red): Circuit breaker trip.
Optional digital control module is available. The digital controller adds automatic constant pressure control without the use of the manual fan speed switch. The digital controller also provide interface to JCAD chemical detector enabling the system to remotely start based on the detectors.