FFA400-326 Positive Pressure CBRN Filtration System
The FFA400-300 is the third generation of the FFA400-100. It is a compact, all-weather, easily portable and stackable positive-pressure CBRN filtration system. It provides up to 400-cfm (680-m3/h) of clean, safe, breathable air for mobile and permanent shelters for applications such as command, communication or medical.
- Variable-speed motor control maintains constant flow output
- Built-in inertial particle separator to extend filter life
- Employs 2 standard M98, Gas Particulate filter sets
- Allows for independent HEPA (particulate) filter replacement
- Cold weather operation (-40°F, -40°C) kit available
- Quiet operation, <70 dba
- Stackable (3 high)
- Quick, tool-free filter replacement
- Configurable for air lock re-circulation mode
The FFA400-300 consists of an integrated inertial particle separator, a variable-speed motor blower and a filter housing equipped with integrated captured fasteners mounted into a lightweight tubular protective cage with integrated carry handles and forklift pockets. The variable-speed motor blower is mounted internally to the filter housing.
The motor speed is varied electronically to maintain constant flow (400±20-cfm, 680±34-m3/h) as the filters get loaded. The system is equipped with a corded, handheld remote control, which includes On/Off switches, a system performance indicator and fault conditions.
The FFA400-300 employs two M98, 200-cfm (340-m3/h) gas and particulate filter sets, which comply with STANAG4447 for filtering the air. The unit will also accommodate the HF200's filter set.
The FFA400-326 is the U.S. version of the FFA400-300 designed to operate with 208 Vac, 60 Hz, 3 phases power supply. A European version operating on 240 Vac, 50 Hz, Single Phase power supply (FFA400-3251) is also available.